offer today's chromatographer the following advantages:
- Indestructible or resistant to a wide variety of
solvents such as acids, bases, organic solvents, etc.
- Cleanable with strong solvents, resulting in
longer column lifetime.
- Faster, cheaper analyses by using elevated
temperature provided by column heater technology.
- Can be used over a wide pH range.
- No peak asymmetry with amines.
Discover the Advantages of
ZirChrom Columns with the Z-Man
ZirChrom Separations offers each
packing material in the following column formats:
|50 x 2.1mm i.d.
||50 x 4.6mm i.d.
|100 x 2.1mm i.d.
||100 x 4.6mm i.d.
|150 x 2.1mm i.d.
||150 x 4.6mm i.d.
Note: 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 1mm, 3mm, 7mm, 10mm & 22mm i.d. formats and 3cm & 25cm lengths
are available on a custom basis.
For information on ZirChrom®
products feel free to contact us online.
ZirChrom® columns can also be purchased from a number of licensed